Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Looking For Help With Finding A gluten-free Face Wash

15 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am hoping you can help me? I have been using Desert Essence face wash for the past month or too but am looking for a regular (that i can buy in cvs/walgreens) face wash for oily skin, i suffer from acne also. If anyone has any advice please let me know, I haven't been diagnosed long and am still finding my way and so far absolutely no slip ups.

thank you in advance

Ads by Google:

Hi all,

I am hoping you can help me? I have been using Desert Essence face wash for the past month or too but am looking for a regular (that i can buy in cvs/walgreens) face wash for oily skin, i suffer from acne also. If anyone has any advice please let me know, I haven't been diagnosed long and am still finding my way and so far absolutely no slip ups.

thank you in advance

I just started using Clean and Clear for sensitive skin, and I also got the Clean and Clear moisturizer. I have suffered from acne forever, and this actually has seemed to work in the first week of using it! I looked at the label and it looks ok to me! It makes my face soooo soft, too. Good luck!

I just started using Clean and Clear for sensitive skin, and I also got the Clean and Clear moisturizer. I have suffered from acne forever, and this actually has seemed to work in the first week of using it! I looked at the label and it looks ok to me! It makes my face soooo soft, too. Good luck!

Thank you!

Garnier makes some good facial products. I use the Nutripure line.

You can also try:

juice beauty

weleda (for example, the baby cleanser that also works as shampoo) is a great face wash

Dr. Bronners

Ecco bella

and then there are "order online brands" (sephora or skinstore or makeup.com) like:

juara

sundari

100% pure (foaming face washes-- cucumber and lemon)

korres

shisheido

caudalie

NARS

dermalogica

Let us know what else you find out there!

Does anyone know if Obagi is gluten free? I have emailed them and no response back. It doesn't seem to be bothering me, but I do want to switch to gluten free when I run out.

I've had good experiences with Dove products. :)

I've had good experiences with Dove products. :)

After trying several brands, the dove clean shampoo (green bottle) and conditioner works wonders and I have gone down the whole crazy expensive route with shampoos and nothing has worked this well!

I bought clean and clear today to try, reminds me of when i was a teenager!!!

After trying several brands, the dove clean shampoo (green bottle) and conditioner works wonders and I have gone down the whole crazy expensive route with shampoos and nothing has worked this well!

I bought clean and clear today to try, reminds me of when i was a teenager!!!

Haha! I know, I started using it because my sister (17 yrs old) uses it and it works great for her...hope you like it!

I just called Neutrogena and their Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Clean Cleanser (also makeup remover) is gluten free and works really well!!

I'm just making the switch over to gluten free bath products as well. I love my face wash and I've just checked and thankfully it's gluten free! I use nuetrogena naturals which you can find at CVS. I definitely recommend it!!

Hmm... I am glad to see some Neutrogena products on here! I have had horrible acne since I was in my early 20s (didn't appear until then). It has been solved by my gluten-free diet! But whenever I'm glutened, I break out a few days later. Don't know why. It just happens! I used to love Neutrogena and haven't been able to use them because I didn't think they were gluten-free! Thanks for the info!

Does anyone know if Obagi is gluten free? I have emailed them and no response back. It doesn't seem to be bothering me, but I do want to switch to gluten free when I run out.

I have also just written to Obagi, so I will post any answer I get.

Anyone receive word from Obagi? Wondering if there gentle cleanser is gluten free?