- - - - -

I Need Some Serious Help

• Please log in to reply

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Doct.Giggles_*

Guest_Doct.Giggles_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 01:38 PM

I need some help on how to color your font and to put the smilies on and how to change font size and color and how to put a picture next to your reply.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 celiac3270

celiac3270

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:05 PM

For color...the easiest way is to type it out, then highlight it, then click color or size or font and get the dropdown menu, then choose one. There should be weird writing on either side, but that will change to color when you hit add reply. You can also just choose your color, then type, then hit "close all tags" when you're done with that color.

For pics... go to "my controls" then something like "avatar options" or "edit my avatar", then choose one, then update it.

For similies, click on one or do the shortcut...for example, a colon and then a right paren. gives you a classic smilie face: :) and a semi-colon followed by a right paren gives you a wink: ;)

But clicking the smilie on the left will give you the colon and right paren. or whatever...when you hit add reply it changes.

#3 Guest_Doct.Giggles_*

Guest_Doct.Giggles_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:21 PM

HowDoYouget to my controls? ;)

Thanks I figured it out!!! :D :D

-Tiffany

#4 celiac3270

celiac3270

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:27 PM

I can tell, lol :lol: :D :P :)

Scroll up a bit to where it shows the topic name, then a little more near the log out button....it's across from that next to 0 New Messages.

#5 Guest_Doct.Giggles_*

Guest_Doct.Giggles_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2005 - 02:02 PM

How rude, jk! lol Thanks for the help. But 1 more question. Is ther a way to delete a topic? Thanks again! :rolleyes:

-Tiffany

#6 celiac3270

celiac3270

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 12:21 PM

LOL :lol: ...yea, that was my dry humored side. Hey, I don't have new messages either. You usually read them as soon as they come in, so they once they're read, they're considered old.

You can't delete a topic. If you wanted to delete a post you made or accidentally posted twice or something, hit the report button next to the post by the "quote" button and explain why you don't want it there, etc. You can also ask Scott or a moderator (like me!) to move a topic if you post it under....coping, for example, and then decide you'd rather have it under the teens section. Oh, and you can ask all these things by PM or e-mail...and then you'd have at least 1 new message :P

BTW, sorry I took so long to respond...the topic must've slipped through somehow because I'm on multiple times a day.

Edited by Coulter, 22 May 2005 - 12:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: