Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Winkler Manitoba (For Funeral -- Where To Eat)

• Please log in to reply

1 reply to this topic

#1 K-Dawg

K-Dawg

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:59 PM

Hey fellow Canadians:

I live in Toronto, Ontario and need to travel to Winkler Manitoba in the next couple of days for my step-father's funeral.

Does anyone from Winkler know of a safe place to eat? I've got a motel room with a kitchenette so I can buy and prepare some foods also (but a safe restaurant would be ideal).

Thanks much!

K
Many autoimmune disorders: Graves Disease in 1998, Psoriasis on or about 2000, Hashimoto's in 2008.

Severely anemic in 2007 (undetectable iron levels)

Elevated liver enzymes (ALT and AST) as of October 2008.

Negative blood test for celiac disease in February 2009, followed by diagnosis of celiac disease in April 2009 after positive biopsy.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Yup

Yup

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

Hey fellow Canadians:

I live in Toronto, Ontario and need to travel to Winkler Manitoba in the next couple of days for my step-father's funeral.

Does anyone from Winkler know of a safe place to eat? I've got a motel room with a kitchenette so I can buy and prepare some foods also (but a safe restaurant would be ideal).

Thanks much!

K

Hi!

I checked the Manitoba Celiac site and didn't see anything in Winkler, but I wanted to let you know that they have a gluten-free store in Winnipeg called Lorenzo's. When I was there they had ready made meals and really cool products I have never seen before. They are located on St. Mary's Road in St. Vital. I'm sorry to hear about your lose. Safe travels.

Paula

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: