This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Your Most Favorite Gf Food?

jenvan

jenvan Collaborator

So I was wondering what everyone's most favorite gluten-free food products are... Maybe the one food that helps you be gluten-free at times. I'm always looking for more foods. My personal favorite right now is Mi-Del's arrowroot cookies. I eat like a bag a week. In fact....I'm eating some right now ! :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Carriefaith Enthusiast

Tinkyada brown rice noodles!

pixiegirl Enthusiast

Manna by Anna bread... so good.

Susan

Carriefaith Enthusiast

Where do you guys get this Manna by Anna bread? Online...? health food stores...? I've read a lot of posts recommending it and I'm interested.

Guest gfinnebraska

Dietary Specialties Choc. cake mix made into mini bundt cakes and frozen... then eaten right out of the freezer!! YUMMY!!!! SO good!!! Their vanilla cake mix and fruit bread mixes are also to die for!!! I think I am their biggest fan! Ha!! :D

MySuicidalTurtle Enthusiast

Right now I am on two kicks. I love making homemade cubed hashbrowns and egg sandwiches on Kinnikinnick english muffins. The other think I love to make is noodles and sauce. I use DeBoles noodles and Mayacama alfredo sauce. I like to eat them with Kinnikinnick english muffins, too. Both these meals are so yummie.

jenvan Collaborator

So you have used the Mayacama sauces? I was wondering if those were any good...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Without a doubt Kinnickinnick English Muffins.....

Karen

MySuicidalTurtle Enthusiast

Jenvan, I have only used their Alfredo sauce. I find it very yummie. I have been using it awhile now so I make it to my own liking by using less milk (I use goats milk) and more butter (vegan "butter"). Sometimes I like it thick and other times not. It's very easy to make it just how you want it!

pixiegirl Enthusiast

Manna by Anna bread mix is found here:

Open Original Shared Link

Susan

Guest nini

my absolute fave is Pamela's Ultra Chocolate Brownie and Cake mix! I make brownies with it, cookies with it, cake with it... YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!!!

Carriefaith Enthusiast

Thanks Susan B)

Emme999 Enthusiast

I *love* the Mi-del gluten free ginger snaps cookies. :wub: They have been the basis of my gluten free diet ;) (oink) I think I ate a whole bag on Saturday. My friends helped me, but umm... not that much ;)

oink oink oink

OH! And yesterday I found these gluten-free, dairy free chocolate chips from tropical source candies.. oooohhhhhhhh.... that's good lovin' ;)

yum!!!

- Michelle :wub:

mytummyhurts Contributor

I like Pamela's Dark Chocolate Chunk cookies. I haven't bought many products that are specifically made to be gluten-free, but this is available at the grocery store I shop at all the time and it's one of my only treats now.

jenvan Collaborator

Abby-

I gotta tell you that your avatar of the cat is so freakin' adorable !

mytummyhurts Contributor
Abby-

I gotta tell you that your avatar of the cat is so freakin' adorable !

Thanks so much!! I love my kitty, as you can all probably tell and he's very photogenic. Always hamming it up like he knows he's cute! :D

mytummyhurts Contributor

Jenvan - So's yours! You must like kitties too. :)

jenvan Collaborator

Abby-

i love the kitties! we have cat named maggie--a tortie. she is about 2 1/2 yrs old. always making us laugh. i see yours is outside. maggie seems to go from the porch outside, to a lap inside, to the porch outside....

mytummyhurts Contributor
Abby-

i love the kitties!  we have cat named maggie--a tortie.  she is about 2 1/2 yrs old.  always making us laugh.  i see yours is outside.  maggie seems to go from the porch outside, to a lap inside, to the porch outside....

We have a brown tabby named "Brown" (the one in the picture) and a black tabby named "Black." :D

They do go outside, but I wish they didn't. I'm worried they may get hit by a car or kill the cute birdies. Brown has caught a bunch of mice, 4 in just one weekend alone, but no birds so far. There's no way we could keep him inside though, after just a couple of days after moving from an apartment he was escaping and crying at the door. <_<

Uh oh! We are way off topic!! :P

jenvan Collaborator

We could start a "cat" topic somewhere :) I did however just change my avatar. I will try and get one of me and Maggie sometime...

christle Rookie

Manna by Anna is also available at gluten free.com. They also have excellent bananna nut bread mix.

Archived