17 replies to this topic

#16 antmimi

antmimi

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:08 PM

If I could think of a way to kill myself that looked like a total accident, I would at this point.

I don't know what to eat. The accupressure therapist told me I was allergic to everything. That's really nice to know. She did give me probiotics but said my body wasn't ready for vitamins or enzymes yet as they would kill my system even more than I was already hurting.

She was very strange. I don't know what to think.

I need prayer.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Guest_nini_*

Guest_nini_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:24 PM

antmimi, do you have a Dr. that is extremely knowledgeable about celiac and food allergies? I hope so. I'm sure this NAET lady is well meaning, but celiac is not going to be cured by accupressure and and allergy elimination technique. I wish it was that simple. I'm also sure that it's possible this technique helps with allergies, but not celiac. Good luck.

Oh and please don't kill yourself! Your wanted around here at least! I'm sorry you are not feeling so good right now. A whole bunch of us can totally identify with you on that one.

#18 Thomas

Thomas

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 12:52 AM

antmimi,

I'm sorry to hear how sick you are feeling... but you've got to know that it gets better. I hope you keep posting and find the answers and guidance you need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: