Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Reputation Levels

13 posts in this topic

As in my topic, what is the significance of the members "Reputation Level" found on your profile page?

Ads by Google:

As in my topic, what is the significance of the members "Reputation Level" found on your profile page?

Is that function even enabled?

This is a new feature that has been around since the recent upgrade. On each post people can click on the = or - sign to vote a post up or down, and this score is added to a person's reputation.

Take care,

Scott

Well then, I guess I should behave! Thanks Scott.

I just noticed that sadly, I have a -1 reputation. Does that mean one person doesn't appreciate me, or does it mean one more person voted me down than voted me up? I admit my feelings are a little hurt here. . .I thought everyone liked me as much as I like them . . .

I just noticed that sadly, I have a -1 reputation. Does that mean one person doesn't appreciate me, or does it mean one more person voted me down than voted me up? I admit my feelings are a little hurt here. . .I thought everyone liked me as much as I like them . . .

I wouldn't take it personally. It doesn't mean someone doesn't like you it just means that they didn't agree with a post you made.

I wouldn't take it personally. It doesn't mean someone doesn't like you it just means that they didn't agree with a post you made.

So true--I have like 9 neutrals.....so I guess no one cares one way or the other..... :lol:

It probably means that someone was trying to quote you and hadn't quite figured out how to do it yet.

So true--I have like 9 neutrals.....so I guess no one cares one way or the other..... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just my 2 cents:

Not a fan of this option! I have enough eval's from people on ebay, half.com and amazon, and those people are in charge of my sales reputation. I thought this was a no eval zone!

I just clicked your "+" on this post so now you're neutral. :D

I'm with digmom on this one... we don't need any more ratings on our lives. Admins... can this judging tool be removed?

I'm with digmom on this one... we don't need any more ratings on our lives. Admins... can this judging tool be removed?

I third this! In this place, of all places, we don't need to be critiqued.

What wonderful posts! A + for all! :P