#1 Yup

Yup

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hello,

Campbells soups are going to be labelling some of their soups as gluten free. Here is the link to their website to see this BEAUTIFUL new labelling system. :D

http://www.campbells...abel=glutenfree

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,121 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:45 AM

Hello,

Campbells soups are going to be labelling some of their soups as gluten free. Here is the link to their website to see this BEAUTIFUL new labelling system. :D

http://www.campbells...abel=glutenfree

Just looked at the US site www.campbellsoupcompany.com . they have a small list of gluten free products but broths & no soups. Hopefully, they will follow Canadas lead soon. Sent them a "comment" that we would like gluten-free soup in US. Maybe if they get a few emails they will consider it.

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#3 digmom1014

digmom1014

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:37 AM

I wrote too! On the second page there is a link to the U.S. site to submite you suggestion. This is what I wrote:

Hi- If you could make your great cream of mushroom soup & your cream of chicken soup gluten-free that would help many of us tremendously. I have to use Progresso cream of mushroom soup for the holiday green bean casserole recipe that my family loves. Progresso is already combined with milk so, it is very soupy when added it to the green beans. Also, the cream of chicken I use in many casseroles, I have found no substitute for. I haven't had some of my favorite casseroles in years! Thanks for listening- Sarah
Sarah

"What comes around, goes around"

#4 skgirl

skgirl

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:15 AM

I just looked on Campbell's canadian web site and there is a huge list of soups that they have on there that are gluten free here too!! I am so excited went gluten free on Tuesday and what I had read prevously is that premade soups are usually a no no!!!
1995 - "IBS" sympotoms begun
07/2008 - Tested for crohns & colitis negative
08/2010 - diagnosed with Hypoglycimia
08/2010 - told by Dr. to go on Gluten free diet
08/2010 - diagnosed with Celiac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: