#1 daniknik

daniknik

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:08 AM

Hi Folks-

I really like using the Dr. Bronner's products-they clean well and smell great, plus they're biodegradable. If you're soy sensitive you should consider not using them...but the tocopherols are the last ingredient on their list of ingredients so it's totally your call.

---------

Hi there,

Thanks for writing. All our products are gluten free. We use natural tocopherols (vitamin E), derived from soy and sunflower oils, as a preservative in our personal care products.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Take care,

Erin Trudeau
Customer Service Manager
Dr. Bronnerís Magic Soaps
Pre-Diagnosis: GERD, IBS, irregular menstruation, vitiligo, migraine, body pain, tingling in fingers, rhinitis, depression, night sweats, leg cramps, bruising, anemia, fatigue, mouth sores, hypoglycemia.
Positive IgG blood results for: Egg, Casein, Soy.
Positive EnteroLab IgA fecal results: anti-gliadin, anti-tissue Transglutaminase, anti-casein
Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,1 (Subtype 8,6)
Post-Testing: Free of gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, legumes and nightshade veggies. May 2012 Dx Premature Ovarian Failure.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kenlove

kenlove

Advanced Community Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for posting this -- Been using his stuff for years but never even thought about the gluten aspect.

Hi Folks-

I really like using the Dr. Bronner's products-they clean well and smell great, plus they're biodegradable. If you're soy sensitive you should consider not using them...but the tocopherols are the last ingredient on their list of ingredients so it's totally your call.

---------

Hi there,

Thanks for writing. All our products are gluten free. We use natural tocopherols (vitamin E), derived from soy and sunflower oils, as a preservative in our personal care products.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Take care,

Erin Trudeau
Customer Service Manager
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps

"Ryo tatereba mi ga tatanu"

If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.

Japanese proverb

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#3 jackay

jackay

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:20 PM

I was using their magic soap and reread the ingredients. It contains hemp. I tested intolerant to that so will quit using it. Don't think I ever got it in my mouth and don't think I ever reacted to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: