This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Any Celiac Teens Out There?

kellyisfresh

moka Newbie

Hello :)

I'm Keven, 23 years old from Canada. Maybe I'm too old for the "teens" section, but hey I stopped counting my age at 18! I've been diagnosed for type 1 diabetes last year and celiac disease about 2 months ago. I find it pretty difficult to live with and I would be very happy to talk with people around my age in the same situation. Contact me if you desire to talk, bash or cry :P

• 8 months later...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thatvp Newbie

Hey im V 

Been celiac my whole life (almost 19yrs). Im from Canada Ontario. Just wondering if anyone has experimented with alcohol and can tell me what seems alright for you? I have a serious allergy fyi

• 10 months later...
Splishsplashy Rookie
On 3/15/2010 at 10:59 PM, kellyisfresh said:

Hi, I'm Kelly. I've been a celiac for about eight years now. I've never had a friend with it, so I was hoping to meet some teens on here that also have Celiac's. (:

I'm 17 and I've had it just over a year!

Archived