Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Hershey's New Product

2 posts in this topic

I called Hershey's today to see if their "new" product Swoops were gluten-free.

The chocolate ones are gluten-free. :D

She could not tell me for sure about the York's because of the artifical flavor.

The other flavors are Reece's and Almond Joy.

Ads by Google:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• Depression / anxiety issues
      The second link I gave you was to a series of online video courses, you can try those for free to see if its something you think might help. There are also a lot of worksheets you can download, the first link had some I think but there are plenty of others out there if you search online.  Finally I had another look and found this: http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/step1.htm  Which looks like a decent 7 step program Obviously its not as good as a dedicated session with a CBT counsellor, but the above may give you some tools you can use, especially when your thoughts are spiralling into a destructive circle. You could also search to see if there's any group sessions in Melbourne, that's how the NHS delivers it, they would be cheaper and there's really no need for one on one CBT, because it's more about delivering knowledge of the toolset. I approached it very sceptically but found it of some use, although at the time I was still under the gluten influence so it never tackled the root problem. The game changing aspect of discovering this is that you now know why the psychologist sessions didn't hit the mark, how could they when the root of your depression was your illness? My sessions now are far better and more enjoyable than when I was under a gluten fog.  Aside from all this the other advice holds, eat well, exercise, get sunlight every day and the longer you're on the diet the better you should get.  Oh and at least NI put up a hell of a fight in the Euros, hope you got to see that down under!
      Funny enough that a naturopath at a mind & body convention that I attended last week said I was also deficient in selenium. You put your finger into a small holder (Similar to having your heart rate checked) she said I'm deficient in b vitiams, selenium vitiam d, she also said Somthing about having a lot of mercury in my body, to be honest it all went over my head as yet another thing to deal with so I haven't looked much further into it as it was all just to much, I have a print out of the results that she gave me tho, I'm going to look into it. Thank you for taking your time to reply to this thread 
      Thanks for replying, I have not yet tried Cbt, I did meet with a psychologist for 2 months when I was really in the deepest depths of depression but it didn't really help, I couldn't concentrate at all during our sessions my anxiety and negative self talk was trough the roof at the time, and after loosing my job I could no longer afford the $150 sessions, I don't have medical insurance as I am currently waiting on my permanent residence visa to come tru ( originally from Northern Ireland) I might look into some Cbt sessions to see if they help, I'm willing to try anything 
      Pretty sure that's what I had for a while, adrenal fatigue.  I started getting some selenium in my diet to fix it.  It made a big difference.  Brazil nuts are great for selenium, just don't overdo them because selenium isn't eliminated quickly.  It can build up to toxic levels if overdone.
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Entries

• Recent Status Updates

• Jmg  »  admin

Hello Admin!
      I don't know whether this is of interest to post on your articles feed:
      http://pratt.duke.edu/about/news/window-guts-brain
      Kind Regards,
      Matt
      · 2 replies
    • celiac sharon  »  cyclinglady

Hello cycling lady, have you noticed my picture is showing up as you?  Have no idea why but it's rather disconcerting to see my picture and your words 😉  Do you know how to fix it?  You seem to have far more experience with this board than I do
      · 1 reply
    • Larry Gessner  »  cyclinglady

Hi There, I don't know if there is a place for videos in the forum. I just watched "The Truth About Gluten" I think it is a good video. I would like to share it somewhere but don't know where it should go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Here is the link if you have never watched it.
      https://youtu.be/IU6jVEwpjnE Thank You,
      Larry
      · 2 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Shuayl