This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Introducing A New One

tarnalberry

tarnalberry Community Regular

Baby Daphne Anastasia Berry was born yesterday, May 3rd, at 9:43am, weighing 8 lbs,0.5oz, and measuring 21in long. Everyone is doing well, though we are all quite tired. I'll have pictures and whatnot a but later.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jackay Enthusiast

Baby Daphne Anastasia Berry was born yesterday, May 3rd, at 9:43am, weighing 8 lbs,0.5oz, and measuring 21in long. Everyone is doing well, though we are all quite tired. I'll have pictures and whatnot a but later.

Congratulations!

kareng Grand Master

Yeah!

jerseyangel Proficient

Congratulations Tiffany--and welcome to the world, little Daphne :D

Black Sheep Apprentice
:lol: That's awesome! Congrats! B) (if we had a little clapping smiley, I'd have stuck him in there!)
lynnelise Apprentice

Congratulations! What a beautiful name! :D

MaryJones2 Enthusiast

Congratulations Tiffany! Love the name!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient

Congratulations!

Korwyn Explorer

Congratulations!!!!!

Wolicki Enthusiast

Yay!!! Congrats Mommy!

Picture!

4579788240_b2452c54ea_m.webp

jerseyangel Proficient

She's beautiful :)

TrillumHunter Enthusiast

Absolutely lovely! Much happiness to you all!

missy'smom Collaborator

That's great! All the best to you(plural). I'd stick one of those clapping smiley's in too!

Lisa Mentor

Picture!

OHHHHH! Beautiful baby and beautiful photography! Hope Mom is doing well and deserving of attention too!!

Girls are so special.

Jestgar Rising Star

She is beautiful!! I have been thinking about you and hoping for an announcement. Thanks for sharing your news with us.

mommida Enthusiast

Congratulations Mom and Dad!

:D Enjoy your first Mother's Day! :D

Juliebove Rising Star

Congrats!

happygirl Collaborator

What a great Mother's Day present! Congratulations! She is beautiful and is lucky to have you as her mama.

grainfree Newbie

Picture!

Beautiful Daphne! Congratulations and enjoy your new little one!

Black Sheep Apprentice

Awwww, what a gorgeous girl! Hey that's right, I'd forgotten when I posted that Mom's Day was just around the corner. This one will be so special for you! :)

lizard00 Enthusiast

She's gorgeous! Congrats!!! :)

Thanks guys. We're doing well. I lost a lot of blood, so I've been ordered to stay in bed, but that's a good idea after a 36hour labor and delivery anyway. :P I've got great support from my husband, doula, and midwives, so we've been able to troubleshoot breastfeeding problems and a little stomach irritation (she had to actually start usig her digestive system when my milk came in!). But we're all getting to know each other, and myhusbands parents will be up today to help out as well. (Theyre awesome, so this is a good thing!)

JenAnderson Rookie

What a beautiful baby! I'm glad that ya'll are doing well. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl!

Congrats!! :)

ciavyn Contributor

She's beautiful! I love the name. Congratulations, and have a wonderful mother's day. :)

Archived