Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Destin Area Restaurants

4 posts in this topic

Hi ya'll!

I will be vacationing for a week in July in the Destin/Ft. Walton/Miramar Beach area. Our condo has a kitchen in it thank God but we will be eating out on the beach & boardwalk alot. If you know of any safe suggestions please let me know! Otherwise I am going to be eating nothing but steamed crab legs & mussels!

Thank you!

Jess

Ads by Google:

We were in Destin last summer and ate at Jim & Nicks BBQ and Pompano Joes and had a great experience at both places. Jim & Nicks (http://www.jimnnicks.com/) doesn't have a gluten-free menu on their website, but if you email them they will email back a very extensive list of what you can eat. The servers were very helpful as well. Pompano Joes is right on the beach and they were very well informed of what I could and could not have. The manager took care of us personally. I had grilled fish and veggies that were really yummy! Hope you have a great time, it's so beautiful there!

Hi ya'll!

I will be vacationing for a week in July in the Destin/Ft. Walton/Miramar Beach area. Our condo has a kitchen in it thank God but we will be eating out on the beach & boardwalk alot. If you know of any safe suggestions please let me know! Otherwise I am going to be eating nothing but steamed crab legs & mussels!

Thank you!

Jess

Jess,

Jim N Nicks and Marlin Grill! Owner is good friend of mine.....wonderful food! Many gluten free choices! I was diagnosed 1 month ago and Tom (the owner) is very knowledgable about "gluten free".

Cindy

Thanks for the suggestions! :D If anyone else has any more, please let me know.

Jess