Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

What Companies/products Do You Absolutely Trust?

11 posts in this topic

As much as I get on here to see whether others have had problems with the same products, I sometimes find myself getting tired of adding to the seemingly endless list of processed products that have caused a gluten reaction for me.

I've been at this three years now. I've only recently gotten to the point where I'm eating very, very little processed food (and slowly feeling better). It is very obvious, then, when I do react. Unfortunately, this has caused me to cut out some products I previously trusted implicitly.

So, I'm trying to think positively and make a list of the foods I KNOW without a doubt are ok for me. My go-to foods when I'm feeling yucky and need to reboot.

I think this could be helpful for those of us who are super sensitive to CC. I actually thought the whole CC thing was a myth for awhile, that those people were crazy... Now I've crossed over, and I'm hoping we can all help each other with CC-sensitive suggestions in one place!

My top few:

1. Larabars

2. Tinkyada pasta

3. Stonyfield Farm yogurt (at least the plain for sure)

Anyone else want to join in?

Ads by Google:

My top few:

1. Larabars

2. Tinkyada pasta

3. Stonyfield Farm yogurt (at least the plain for sure)

Anyone else want to join in?

Sorry, but can you clarify: is this a list of foods that are safe? Or, is it a list of foods that sometimes have made some people sick?

Sorry, but can you clarify: is this a list of foods that are safe? Or, is it a list of foods that sometimes have made some people sick?

That looks like a safe list. I like Ians as well for my kids. Also Gluten Free Pantry is also really good for pie crust and breads!

I second your list. :) I also really like Pamela's and haven't had any issues.

I have always had good luck with Kroger brand food.

For me, the obvious ones- Glutino, Kinnikinnick, Enjoy Life, Schar.

Spartan store brand canned fruit and veggies, they keep costs down by limiting the number of ingredients. When I'm to sick to think and cook, I eat them cold from the can.

The usual suspects: Enjoy Life, Gluten Free Pantry, Glutino, Cause You're Special, Lara Bars

The brand I trust is Katz Gluten Free since they are a dedicated Gluten Free, Nut Free, and DAiry Free facility. Along with that, their ingredients are so easy to understand and know what you're eating.

The brand I trust is Katz Gluten Free since they are a dedicated Gluten Free, Nut Free, and DAiry Free facility. Along with that, their ingredients are so easy to understand and know what you're eating.

Totaly agree: katz is approved by the GIG and is kosher so people our checking out their facility and i have been using them for 2 years and doing graet