This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Grilled Pizza Crust Recipe

Roda

Roda Rising Star

Man, I'm so gonna make these! :D I used to make these awesome grilled pizzas and I have not had them in such a long time. I will still use the old recipe, and use this for the dough. I'm one happy person right now. :P

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

luvs2eat Collaborator

That looks really good... but I get so frustrated w/ recipes w/ so many different types of flour. This recipe used SEVEN different kinds (if you count the flax seed as a flour).

I have most of them... but not all of them... and find storing them all kind of a pain in the butt!

summerteeth Enthusiast

I hear ya on the flour storage! My mom (a gluten eater) likes to make cookies for me and experiment - she has a whole cupboard filled with different kinds of flour - seriously every kind of flour you can imagine. I wish I had that much space!

I cleaned out my pantry recently and found SIX different half used bags of flour in random spots -- a little rice flour here, a little chickpea flour there...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Lenabeana
    Newest Member
    Lenabeana
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• CatherineWang
      I'm pretty sure that in stores, you can find plenty of gluten-free options. But they are usually a bit more expensive.
    • cristiana
      Hello @BunnyBrown and welcome to the forum. I cannot say that I have had the procedure you describe, but recently I did have general surgery and was routinely intubated.  That pain was what troubled me most after the operation, far more than the operation site.  It took a few days to really settle down, I was quite badly bruised. It was taking so long I was a bit concerned so asked the question on another forum. A few patients came back to me and said they had suffered the same.  I imagine in my own case possibly the throat got bashed about a bit,  maybe they had difficult inserting the tube?  I've suffered with a painful throat post-endoscopy too, but never as long as the intubation pain.   I hope you will be feeling better very soon.   PS BTW - love the name!  I saw this today in an Easter display in a shop and your name reminded me of it.🙂  
    • cristiana
      This wonderful, Anne. I think you have a point about why people disappear off forums.  I found the first few years post diagnosis a real struggle and frankly wondered if I would ever feel better (not to dishearten people, but just to say it can take a while longer for some folk to heal).  However, once my antibodies were back within normal range it really has made a big difference to my health.  I've chosen to stick around because I'm a Mod, otherwise I might have been one of those that disappeared, too!      
    • Exchange Students
      Yes absolutely, we work with all public schools and some private schools in all 50 states.
    • Scott Adams
      Just a quick question, can the host live in any state in the USA?