Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Los Angeles?

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for a support group (or anyone going through the same thing) in the LA area. (Preferably downtown). Please let me know if you live in the area. I'm in the area for school but I'm in my late 20s and would really like to know someone who can relate and who I can talk to about Celiac.

Thanks,

Jenny

Ads by Google:

I am looking for a support group (or anyone going through the same thing) in the LA area. (Preferably downtown). Please let me know if you live in the area. I'm in the area for school but I'm in my late 20s and would really like to know someone who can relate and who I can talk to about Celiac.

Thanks,

Jenny

I live in Riverside and I am also trying to locate people in my area or somewhere in between mine and LA.

I live in Riverside and I am also trying to locate people in my area or somewhere in between mine and LA.

Ditto, Long Beach

Mostly on how to deal with doctors and nurse practioners who only are interested in frequency of diarrea when you told themn over and over you don't have diarrea.

Would be nice to sample recipes. Who wants a whole tray of an awful recipe? Nice to sample and then choose.

gailc

Hi,

Found a new store in Burbank that's all gluten-free - Pam MacD's Gluten Free Market (I think Market).

They're open now.

Here are some contacts who can point you in the right direction:

Los Angeles is the home base for the Celiac Disease Foundation - You're lucky! :)

http://www.celiac.org/ (check out the Support Group Selection)

I live in Seal Beach but drive to downtown LA every Sunday.

I live in Seal Beach but drive to downtown LA every Sunday.

I live a few feet from Seal Beach and I have never spoken with a person who is Celiac or gluten intolerant.