#1 gary'sgirl

gary'sgirl

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

Hi all,

I just wanted to spread the word that you can vote for a gluten free cooking show.

Shauna James Ahern known as the "Gluten Free Girl" has auditions for a cooking show on Opra's new cable network, OWN. (I don't know her personally, but started reading her blog just before I was diagnosed with Celiac 9 months ago. She was diagnosed with Celiac Disease over five years ago and is a wonderful writer. When I started reading her blog I felt like she was my friend although, she didn't know me at all. She's just really down to earth like that. I haven't yet had the opportunity to make a lot of her recipes, but all the ones that I have tried have been fabulous. If you haven't checked out her blog you should. Here's a link: glutenfreegirl.com)

You can go and view her video audition and vote for her here: Shauna's audition

Please check it out and vote for her if you can, because it would be so awesome to have a show about eating gluten free that is hosted by someone who has to live gluten free for her health. I really think it could make a huge difference in Celiac and gluten free awareness.

Thanks for reading this! And here's to hoping that Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance are things that all people have hear of and are familiar with in the near future!

~Sarah

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 mommida

mommida

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,961 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:54 AM

I voted! :D
Michigan

0 user(s) are reading this topic