This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

I Found Great New Products

hoopmanj2

hoopmanj2 Newbie

I have never been happier in my life. One of my friends told me about this new company called Carbs A Weigh. She told me that they make a gluten free pizza. I said to my friend that it must taste like crap. He bought and let me taste a piece. It was excellent. I haven't had a slice of pizza in over 15 years, and I was able to have a great piece of pizza! I was amazed how delicious this pizza tasted! I then went to the company

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

gf4life Enthusiast

Open Original Shared Link

Looks good to me. Is the crust and "pasta" made out of cheese, eggs and whey protein? I wonder how they do that? Hmmm...

God bless,

Mariann

VydorScope Proficient

Where can you buy them?

hoopmanj2 Newbie

Vicent

You can buy the products on the website. www.carbsaweigh.com. For right now this is probably the only place you can get them. I had a conversation with the owner who is an extremely nice guy and he said they hope to be in the super Market Shop Rite by the begining of June. The web is where i bought my products.

Tom

VydorScope Proficient
Vicent

You can buy the products on the website. www.carbsaweigh.com. For right now this is probably the only place you can get them. I had a conversation with the owner who is an extremely nice guy and he said they hope to be in the super Market Shop Rite by the begining of June. The web is where i bought my products.

Tom

We do not have shoprite down here :( Since you have eaten them, can you give an approx diameter in inches? At $7.50/ea + $15shipping I hate to think they are as small as the gluten-free ones in my Kroger. For $22.50 I could get a full meal at the local stake house, for all 3 of us. :o

gf4life Enthusiast

I realise that they have to charge a lot for shipping since it needs to be specially packed to keep it frozen, but it is only worth it if you buy in bulk. I won't buy a product in bulk until I've actually tasted it. Peoples tastes are different and we might not like it...Like chebe bread. Most everyone raves about how wonderful it is, but my kids don't like it. I do though. :)

God bless,

Mariann

VydorScope Proficient
I realise that they have to charge a lot for shipping since it needs to be specially packed to keep it frozen, but it is only worth it if you buy in bulk. I won't buy a product in bulk until I've actually tasted it. Peoples tastes are different and we might not like it...Like chebe bread. Most everyone raves about how wonderful it is, but my kids don't like it. I do though. :)

God bless,

Mariann

Yea I asssume the pack in it Dry ice, and etc... but I will have to wait till it shows up locally befor I can try it.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest gfinnebraska

No offense hoopmanj2, but are they paying you to advertise for them on here?? Your post sounds like a commercial...

Archived