Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Grrrr....

128 posts in this topic

elonwy,"since time began"is just an expression for" all our lives".Also for most people time began with the Bible.Wheat is mentioned in the Bible.Not getting smart alecky,just explaining myself.

Ads by Google:
elonwy,"since time began"is just an expression for" all our lives".Also for most people time began with the Bible.Wheat is mentioned in the Bible.Not getting smart alecky,just explaining myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, your right it does mention wheat in the Bible. People will have different opinions according to what they believe though :D

Yeah I'm not even gonna go there. People believe all different things, and I'm not one to say anything about who's right or wrong, or whatever.

I was just trying to provide ammo, its part of my explaination to people that say the same thing. I also compare it to diabeties, and other things of that nature, where people can't have "normal' things. There are people that can't have chocolate or nuts or fruit or coffee. Ours is just a little more intense, and a bit more difficult. It's not "bad", its bad for YOU. But anyway.

That's got to be really hard, if your husband isn't being supportive. I feel for you.

We are all God's children, and we are loved.

Elonwy