Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Has Anyone Tried Frs Healthy Energy Drink?

• Please log in to reply

3 replies to this topic

#1 IHeartDogs

IHeartDogs

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:58 PM

I'm trying to phase out espresso, and my sister recommended that I try FRS healthy energy. I drank some before a workout because I had already been glutened a few hours before so I figured I may as well just give it a go. It was great (the peach mango concentrate) and now I want to start drinking it but I can't figure out if it's safe. I've tried calling the phone number on the website and never get an answer. I know some of the ingredients are suspect, but not officially on the unsafe list. Has anyone had luck contacting FRS or used this stuff without a reaction?

https://secure.frs.c...earch/info.aspx

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Wheatfreedude

Wheatfreedude

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:21 AM

I think everyone is looking for the next "Wonder Beverage". But, did you know that they most wonderful beverage for your body is already in your house. Yep... it's two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen.

Now, I know that this sounds like a lot.... but I personally recommend 70-100 ounces of water a day. It's really not a whole lot if you think about it.

If you can, sign up for a 5 gallon delivery service weekly or bi-weekly. It's a good way to naturally wash the toxins from your body and you're skin with become more vibrant.

And, some of the 5 gallon dispensers actually have a "hot" spigot on it. So, go to one of the club stores and buy SEVERAL HUNDRED bags of green tea for about ten bucks. If you need an early morning or afternoon of energy boost, have a cup.

By the way, the cups of tea DO count toward your daily intake of water.

Save your money on energy drinks.

~Wheatfreedude~
Self taught body builder
Fitness fanatic
Avid Snowboarder and Surfer
Over 40 and single digit body fat
Getting stronger every week

#3 minniejack

minniejack

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:25 PM

I tried it last year, we had it delivered for a few months. Then the flavors really became very I don't know vitaminy tasting. Yuck....

We did like the chews in the car for hiking, but that's when my teenage daughter didn't/wouldn't eat nuts. Now that she does, finding energy bars or things for her/us.

#4 lucky97

lucky97

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:32 AM

I tried it last year, we had it delivered for a few months. Then the flavors really became very I don't know vitaminy tasting. Yuck....

We did like the chews in the car for hiking, but that's when my teenage daughter didn't/wouldn't eat nuts. Now that she does, finding energy bars or things for her/us.

TO REPHRASE THE QUESTION...is the FRS energy drink gluten free?

Simple yes or no?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: