Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

L.a. Restaurants?

6 posts in this topic

gluten-free places in california?

Ads by Google:

We've got Outback and PF Changs and Wendys, though I haven't seen a Chick-Fil-A down here in Orange County (south of LA). But there are all kinds of health food stores. (Californians are health nuts... sometimes.) Whole Foods, Mother's Market, Trader Joe's, Wild Oats, and the plethora of heath food stores will keep you well stocked, and some basics can be relatively easily found at many of the major grocery store chains.

We just returned from L.A.--thanks for the P.F. Chang recommendation. Had three delicious meals there--glad I knew there is an actual gluten-free menu since they don't post it--in fact, one new waitress had trouble locating the gluten-free Menu. We got the book that lists PF Changs all across the country.

Anne

There's always In and Out.

I talked to a representative from there and for their hamburgers just order the protein burger (it's what they call it when not having the bun) they couldn't guarentee the sauce in case they happen to change it so just order it without the sauce and use thier Heinz ketchup.

They only thing they are allowed to fry in the fryer is the french fries so the fries are fine.

Debbie