Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Kundalini Yoga

7 posts in this topic

Ok Loves,

In December I started doing a Kundalini Yoga DVD (with Gurmukh). On the days I do the yoga, I do NOT get diahhrea, and my brain works better than ever. (bye-bye brain fog) :)

Just wanted to share in case anyone wants to try it! I don't do the entire DVD (I don't have the energy) but I DO do the 'Awakening' and the 2 Meditations at the end. (takes about 30 minutes) :)

Be truly well, B)

Sat Nam,

sickchick

Ads by Google:

Nice to see you back!!!

Ok Loves,

In December I started doing a Kundalini Yoga DVD (with Gurmukh). On the days I do the yoga, I do NOT get diahhrea, and my brain works better than ever. (bye-bye brain fog) :)

Just wanted to share in case anyone wants to try it! I don't do the entire DVD (I don't have the energy) but I DO do the 'Awakening' and the 2 Meditations at the end. (takes about 30 minutes) :)

Be truly well, B)

Sat Nam,

sickchick

Hi Ken!! How are you?? :)

I didn't find the one with Gurmukh but I requested a beginner one from the library and will give it a try.

Wonderful, Karen, let me know how it goes for you!! B)

soso these days -- I"m headed to a clinic in Santa Rosa http://www.healthpromoting.com/ next month to try to get myself in the right direction and back in balance. been a rough year with heart problems and no energy.

They want me to have thyroid surgery in Oct. so I want to try some other stuff first. Even when I fast for 3 days I gain weight so something is way out of whack!

take care

Hi Ken!! How are you?? :)

soso these days -- I"m headed to a clinic in Santa Rosa http://www.healthpromoting.com/ next month to try to get myself in the right direction and back in balance. been a rough year with heart problems and no energy.

They want me to have thyroid surgery in Oct. so I want to try some other stuff first. Even when I fast for 3 days I gain weight so something is way out of whack!

take care

That clinic looks awesome, Ken!!! :) I'd totally go there... How is your Diabetes?? I hate having no energy- I empathize. Mine is adrenal though. Lucky for me the yoga helps with energy too! :)

Hang in there, and breathe :)