Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

17 With The Body Of A 12 Year Old (Girls Only)

• Please log in to reply

15 replies to this topic

#16 sorairobara

sorairobara

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

You are replying to a post from 2 years ago and chances are, the original poster may not see your reply.

I saw it though! And I know how all you tiny women out there feel! I was always a stick. 5'6" and 100lbs most of my life and got well under 96lbs for a while. No breasts, ass, curves, sex drive, and my period was always irregular. After finding out about my wheat allergy and getting on a gluten free diet I pretty much started puberty at 20 (definitely weird to deal with) and while I'm still a AA (that's huge compared to a year and a half ago) but it's nice not have the body of a skinny teenage boy anymore and finally some curves! I'm still struggling to gain and keep on weight but I'm getting there! Gaining weight on a healthy diet and no appetite and problems keeping down food and obvious problems with fat and nutrient absorption is definitely not an easy thing as a young female but it can be done! Don't be afraid to be happy about gaining weight despite what media and advertising is trying to shove down our throats!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: