- - - - -

Enterolab

• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Haypaula_*

Guest_Haypaula_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2004 - 09:10 PM

Hi, After reading posts I decided to order tests from Enterolab...I am so mad that I have spent a lifetime sick...latest diagnosis Fibromyalgia and no one has suggested this. I swear that my son has it too! Anyhow, what kind of time frame am I looking at between ordering tests and receiving them and then sending back specimen and receiving results? thanks, Paula :angry:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Guest_jhmom_*

Guest_jhmom_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2004 - 09:14 AM

Hi Paula:

After I sent my sample back to Enterolab I received my results within 2 weeks and was notified Via email from Dr. Fine. Keep in mind though I only ordered the gluten sensitivity, if you order the complete test it may take a little longer.

I do hope you get some answers soon, and that you begin to feel better soon!

#3 gf4life

gf4life

Our family "photo" as drawn by my daughter Hannah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:05 PM

I got my results back within 3 weeks of sending the specimens back. And that was with the complete test kit (stool and gene).

Usually you will recieve the kit within about 4 days of your order, a little longer if you ordered on a weekend. I just ordered my kids tests on a Friday, and recieved them the following Friday. You can only mail them back on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, so I had to wait until the following week to send them back, but I expect the results before the end of March.

God bless,
Mariann
~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: