- - - - -

Do I Have Another Problem?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Doct.Giggles_*

Guest_Doct.Giggles_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:07 PM

I need some help, I am having a lot of sleep issues. I have nights when I can not sleep at all and others when I can not get eneough. One day I slept for 13 hours. I and always tired. No matter what time of day it is. Any suggestions? :( I could use some.

-Tiffany

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 KaitiUSA

KaitiUSA

Be the change you wish to see in the world!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,583 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:19 PM

A few suggestions:

If you can't sleep you may want to think about if you had any caffeine within about 6 hours of going to bed. This can keep me awake.
For some people this may not work but for me taking calcium before I go to bed relaxes me and helps me sleep better.

Sleeping to much...I can relate...my doctor said it's common when you get to a certain year with teens that they need more sleep because of changes. However, I was always fine with sleep until I got mono and then I needed a lot of sleep.

This is actually a very common symptom with celiac. How long have you been gluten free? This may get better with time...or there could be another issue, or you just may be needing more sleep.
Kaiti
Positive bloodwork
Gluten-free since January 2004
Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: