6 replies to this topic

#1 conniebky

conniebky

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:35 AM

These medicines have me ALL hopped up, worse than before.

I forgot to take the xanax before I went to bed.

I am having a terrible hot flash like every 20 minutes now. I'm nervous as a cat. I thought this was going to make it better.......

think maybe it's just the adjustment or something? I feel like I'm going to jump out right outta my skin. I haven't had gluten, so it's not that. OMG! I don't know how I'm going to work all day and keep my cool feeling like this. My momma said it's just like me to expect immediate results.

I think I'll get an early lunch, maybe food will help. I didn't get supper last night.
Be kind to each person that you meet, for everyone is fighting a great battle

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 ravenwoodglass

ravenwoodglass

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,790 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:38 AM

You did check with the maker to make sure they are all gluten-free right? Also talk to your pharmacist about how they are interacting with each other and what you might expect.
Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying
"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

celiac 49 years - Misdiagnosed for 45
Blood tested and repeatedly negative
Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002
Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis
All bold resoved or went into remission with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002
Some residual nerve damage remains as of 2006- this has continued to resolve after eliminating soy in 2007

Mother died of celiac related cancer at 56
Twin brother died as a result of autoimmune liver destruction at age 15

Children 2 with Ulcers, GERD, Depression, , 1 with DH, 1 with severe growth stunting (male adult 5 feet)both finally diagnosed Celiac through blood testing and 1 with endo 6 months after Mom

Positive to Soy and Casien also Aug 2007

Gluten Sensitivity Gene Test Aug 2007
HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

#3 fughawzi

fughawzi

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:59 AM

I got glutened by Xanax last week. I would suggest you look for something else to help with the anxiety.. Xanax is very addictive and the withdrawals can be horrible.

#4 K8ling

K8ling

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:07 AM

I'm so sorry! It's never fun to be like that. I hope it gets better :)
Diagnosed with Gluten Allergy April 2010. Family history of Celiac disease and bowel cancers. Already feeling a billion times better since going gluten free.

#5 conniebky

conniebky

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:12 AM

It's that BETA BLOCKER pill!

I was F I N E fine before I took that pill, and then remembered that that's what I had taken before I left work in an ambulance in February.

Sorry I'm posting so much, I'm feeling better though a bit and I'm having lunch.

Sorry about all my posts, but my baby girl got her heart broke and I'd rather have 10 broken hearts at once than to have to watch her go through it.

....ain't it the truth......

#6 sandiz

sandiz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

These medicines have me ALL hopped up, worse than before.

I forgot to take the xanax before I went to bed.

I am having a terrible hot flash like every 20 minutes now. I'm nervous as a cat. I thought this was going to make it better.......

think maybe it's just the adjustment or something? I feel like I'm going to jump out right outta my skin. I haven't had gluten, so it's not that. OMG! I don't know how I'm going to work all day and keep my cool feeling like this. My momma said it's just like me to expect immediate results.

I think I'll get an early lunch, maybe food will help. I didn't get supper last night.

sounds like with drawl, xanax is a powerful drug. how long have you been taking it? I felt the same when I went off painkillers from having both my feet operated on. good luck.

#7 conniebky

conniebky

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:45 AM

I haven't started the xanax yet. I forgot to take it last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: