Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Little Blue Boxes Have Changed!

30 posts in this topic

Dear Advanced Board Members.

I am still new at this and am just learning what initials stand for. The one I want to know about is lol. Does that mean - lots of laughter - lots of luck - ? - ?.

Thanks, Armetta

Ads by Google:

LOL means laugh out loud-- (like, something is very funny).

Thank you!!

Armetta B)

Hi Matilda,

To find your past posts just click on your board name, which will link you to your profile. Then click view past posts.

What problem are you having with the celiac.com recipies, and can you send a link to me with an example?

Thank you,

Scott

I started a thread a little while ago saying I had too many little blue boxes. I just noticed I've gone from advanced community member back to community member again, and wanted to comment as this suits me fine. Scott has answered my question about this in this thread, but I wondered, where did my previous thread go? Was it edited out as too tedious and repetitive? There's plenty of repetition on this board. Do threads really get removed for that reason?

I've just noticed that another thread I started has disappeared. I mentioned that the Celiac.com recipe section wasn't working properly. Incidentally it still isn't, I checked yesterday.

I'm probably just being blind, but I can't find them and I can't help thinking that if threads are deliberately removed it might be polite to mention it.

I'm sure I'm going to regret posting this, as they're probably lurking here somewhere. I think I'm probably in a gluten induced bad temper. Excuses, excuses. My apologies.

Matilda