1 reply to this topic

#1 ksymonds84

ksymonds84

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

For almost two weeks now I've been having stomach issues and arthritis type pains. I know for sure I was glutened last Tuesday night in a restaurant in Vail and the next day my geographic tongue went haywire (burning and itching)so I'm dealing with that too. I thought I had figured it out that the tea I was drinking everyday had soy lecithin in it but I've stopped drinking that since last weekend. I realize that the glutening from tuesday will still be affecting me now but I'm just feeling like crap after feeling so good for so long. I've double checked my vitamins ect and havent added anything new that I can think of, could the soy issue still be going on plus the glutening? My weed allergies are also getting me big time so that may explain the joint issues. I just started nasalcrom again for that and haven't had problems with it in the past. After almost 3 years you would think I would have this all figured out...thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Kathy

Gluten free 3/08
Negative blood work/positive endoscopy
Fructose Malabsorption
Soy free

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 tweeks2010

tweeks2010

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

For almost two weeks now I've been having stomach issues and arthritis type pains. I know for sure I was glutened last Tuesday night in a restaurant in Vail and the next day my geographic tongue went haywire (burning and itching)so I'm dealing with that too. I thought I had figured it out that the tea I was drinking everyday had soy lecithin in it but I've stopped drinking that since last weekend. I realize that the glutening from tuesday will still be affecting me now but I'm just feeling like crap after feeling so good for so long. I've double checked my vitamins ect and havent added anything new that I can think of, could the soy issue still be going on plus the glutening? My weed allergies are also getting me big time so that may explain the joint issues. I just started nasalcrom again for that and haven't had problems with it in the past. After almost 3 years you would think I would have this all figured out...thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I do find that too much of the ingredient soy or soy lechithin can make me start to feel a bit ill again. That could be just it...also I would stick to drinking organic teas ...flavoured teas can have gluten in them as well as flavoured coffees. "Twos leaves and a Bud " tea is great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: