Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Mary's Gone Crackers, Sticks & Twigs

6 posts in this topic

Don't know whether this product has been posted or not but they are awesome!!! Organic although processed on equipment that products contained soy. I am eating chipotle tomato flavor and in all honesty, I would have loved these pre celiac as well. I emailed this company to find out if they were also available in Canada...they are..(I have a celiac daughter in Toronto),and they were very responsive...answering within 30 mins. The owners tell me they have family hx which is why they are in the business. Just thought I would share as it was one of the first things other than pop corn that I have found that tasted good.

Ads by Google:

I love these with hummus!

they are awesome!!!

Haha, really? Must be an aquired taste...to me they taste like literal twigs :P

I agree. I find them to taste remarkable like sticks and twigs....however, if I have them, I can't seem to stop eating them even with a grossed out face, I think I like the crunch.

I will eat them and once I get going, it's hard to stop. I think I am just eating out of emotions but they are still better than dirt :)

I will eat them and once I get going, it's hard to stop. I think I am just eating out of emotions but they are still better than dirt :)

:lol: