4 replies to this topic

#1 larry mac

larry mac

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:15 PM

I've tried many brands of gluten-free hamburger buns, and these are the best so far IMO. Nice look, kind of a swirly, kaiser top. Wheat, soy, dairy & nut free. 100% whole grains. Lots of interesting ingredients. Contains eggs. From Loveland, CO.

best regards, lm

gluten-free 12-18-06

colonoscopy, upper GI
blood, urine, stool tests, prometheus panel
positive endoscopy/positive duodenal biopsies (severe villous atrophy, high intraepithelial lympocytes)
diagnosed celiac disease by Gastroenterologist Andrew R. Gottesman, 12-18-06

"Sobriety sucks. That's why they invented booze in the first place." Denis Leary - Rescue Me

Beware the chocolate of Chiapa

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,312 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:21 PM

Love there San Juan bread. Reminds me of a whole wheat bread (but no wheat).

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#3 Gemini

Gemini

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:25 AM

I've tried many brands of gluten-free hamburger buns, and these are the best so far IMO. Nice look, kind of a swirly, kaiser top. Wheat, soy, dairy & nut free. 100% whole grains. Lots of interesting ingredients. Contains eggs. From Loveland, CO.

best regards, lm

I just discovered this brand at Whole Foods and have to say it's the best gluten-free bread I have had since diagnosis and that's over 5 years! It's much better than Udi's! I have only tried the cinnamon raisin bread, toasted with peanut butter, and I thought I was about to have a religious experience. :lol: Absolutely delicious and the texture is the same as regular bread.

I will have to try the burger buns!

#4 TrillumHunter

TrillumHunter

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

Fantastic to hear as I am leaving to get some shortly! Now I can blame you you Larry Mac if I don't like them. :P

#5 kitgordon

kitgordon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:39 AM

I agree, these are by far the best hamburger buns I have found. The texture is perfect, nice flavor, and they are healthy too - lots of fiber and protein! So many of our breads seem to fall a bit short nutritionally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: