#1 imsohungry

imsohungry

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:49 AM

Hi all,

I wrote Publix last week, and I'm about to write Kroger. I asked Publix to please update their list of Publix-brand products that are Gluten-free. They responded today, and the list is updated. If anyone shops at Publix, their Gluten-free list is no longer 3-4 years old, it is current.

I know product ingredients continue to change at any time, but at least there is an up-to-date list of what is Gluten-free according to the store. :)

-Julie
Loves of my life: God, my hubby, and my baby boy!

"I will never give up on my dreams; I will simply modify my path for reaching them." (JH-me).

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow"
(John Michael Montgomery).

"I'm gonna be somebody, one of these days I'm gonna break these chains" (Travis Tritt).

"Life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."
(Garth Brooks).

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,242 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:59 AM

Wow! Could you email my boys and tell them to clean their rooms? ;)

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#3 BethJ

BethJ

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:25 AM

Thank you. I'll go download one right now. Our Publix just got remodeled and they've put the gluten-free items all throughout the store. I wish they'd put them back in one general location but to their credit, they're carrying a much better selection of gluten-free products now. I really dislike having to cruise the flour aisle to find gluten-free products. I don't know if it's my imagination but I always feel strange breathing the air. It's like I can almost taste the flour dust and it makes me want to get away asap.
Beth in Florida

Gluten-free since 7/19/08
Alcohol free since 6/28/10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: