2 replies to this topic

#1 Kathy59

Kathy59

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hope I spelled the name of the resturant correctly. Ate at Biaggio's in Evansville, IN. GREAT!!!! Linen tablecloths and excellent service and gluten free menu! Even brought out Gluten Free Bread I could have with Pesto!!! This is a chain resturant. Check their website for a location near you. In my case, the closest one and only one in NC is 2-3 hrs away!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 glutenfreeinminnesota

glutenfreeinminnesota

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:57 PM

Hope I spelled the name of the resturant correctly. Ate at Biaggio's in Evansville, IN. GREAT!!!! Linen tablecloths and excellent service and gluten free menu! Even brought out Gluten Free Bread I could have with Pesto!!! This is a chain resturant. Check their website for a location near you. In my case, the closest one and only one in NC is 2-3 hrs away!

great to know!!! there is one about 30 minutes from my house!! I didnt know they did such a great job. I now know!
Diagnosed with Celiac Disease November 2009
2011:
Anemia is gone for the first time in my life, Yay!
Teeth are cleaner according to my dentist (interesting, eh???)
Eyesight has improved for the first time in my life (another interesting thing!)

**My advice to the newly diagnosed** HANG IN THERE!! It gets better and is so worth the seemly long road to getting better. Just be happy you can make yourself healthy with a diet change, and not have to take pills for the rest of your life. :D

#3 Kathy59

Kathy59

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

Enjoy..and please let me know if your experience was as good as mine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: