Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Cure For Celiac Disease?

4 posts in this topic

Ads by Google:

If your child had not been eating gluten, the tests would absolutely be negative.

Since he has been eating gluten, you need to have him retested, you may be destroying his intestine without knowing it.

Welcome! The reason his last blood test was negative is because you are following the diet correctly. It means that he is healing and probably not getting any gluten is his diet. This is good.

Please don't feed gluten foods to your son, it eventually start to do damage to him again.

Because you were so careful with his food, he tests negative. Here is an example: if I test you for rat poison, your test will be negative. Great! If you then say, " I tested negative. I will eat Rat poison.". That would be stupid. The first few days you eat the poison, you feel fine. But you are damaging yourself.

Wiith gluten, the damage will take some time to build up. A little damage may not make him sick. The doctor or nurse should have explained this to you.

God has given us the knowledge and the ability to keep your boy from being sick. It is the gluten free diet.