Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Love The New Layout Of This Forum!

5 posts in this topic

Prop's to the owner of this site for all the improvements to the forum. It's much more user friendly and I'm sure it will grow in leaps and bounds.

Ads by Google:

I second that statement. I think this layout is alot easier to navigate and more enjoyable to be on. :huh:

Thirds from me and THANKS to all the staff at Celiac.com!

Our pleasure! Thank you! ;)

Scott

Help, I've tried a couple of ways to get my messages, with my assistant and asking people, it still says on my inbox i have 9 messages. i did archive them and did receive them on email. but i still have 5 left and noway to get them. I also wanted to know how to use the smiliy faces i do something wrong and can't use them and wanted to update profile and cant seem too. please help with a personnal message or an email..love to use the board but having trouble. and when i do go to my last 10 post and try to see who has answered sometimes it send me off into a new direction and i really lost because it has nothing to do with my topic. would love some help laurie anne also how do you make your signature big and colorful all i get are the color and font and signature symbols and not the color or fonts or size.......