Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Multiposting Function And Emoticons Are Gone!

10 posts in this topic

I've switched computers and even switched from Explorer to Mozilla, and no changes. Was wondering if this was just me or if anyone else was having this issue--and is there anything I can do to correct it?

Ads by Google:

I've switched computers and even switched from Explorer to Mozilla, and no changes. Was wondering if this was just me or if anyone else was having this issue--and is there anything I can do to correct it?

I tried to do a multi-quote this morning and it wouldn't work but I thought it was just me and my inexperience. Emoticons are here. rolleyes.gif I'm using IE 8.

Yeah, I think I got it figured out. I will check from my home computer tonight. My employer is probably blocking some content for some reason :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think I got it figured out. I will check from my home computer tonight. My employer is probably blocking some content for some reason rolleyes.gif

Because when you're at work, they want you to work??? The nerve!!! lol ohmy.gif

Because when you're at work, they want you to work??? The nerve!!! lol ohmy.gif

I know ..... really! :P

A happy employee is a productive employee, don't they know that?? Well, ..... usually! :lol:

I work a 12 hour shift and I only have 2 patients on my schedule. Tis rediculouso!

I work a 12 hour shift and I only have 2 patients on my schedule. Tis rediculouso!

Are they OK with you reading a book or watching cartoons with the kids in the ICU waiting rooms? When I got bored, I'ld take printer paper and office markers for the kids that hang around in the waiting room.

Are they OK with you reading a book or watching cartoons with the kids in the ICU waiting rooms? When I got bored, I'ld take printer paper and office markers for the kids that hang around in the waiting room.

I once designed a giant checker board on a lab bench using (expensive) colored tape and different bottle tops for the two sides of the board. Was going to do chess, but someone deconstructed my work. :angry::P

I can read a book, I've been thru 1 book and 2 magazines already and there are no kids allowed in ICU, so there are rarely any kiddo's in the waiting room. We have a giant rubberband ball that we play catch with.... Of course hubby dropped his Crackberry in a vat of liquid tint at his store yesterday so guess who has my iPhone-NO FACEBOOK!!! :rolleyes: