Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Multiple Allergies? Hard To Find Something To Eat?

• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

#1 SadiesMomma

SadiesMomma

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 08:00 PM

:) I have an excellent website for those of you who are going nuts trying to find anything to eat. I have a very limited selection of foods on my good list and have been disperate to find something, anything to make myself on a better selection of foods for my diet. I found this and was amazed at how large the selection there was for my muliple allergies. I will link you directly to a page where you click your allergies and it will bring up a page where it shows foods free of your allergies. For every item it shows ingredients so you yourself can see. It is very nice.

http://sf1000.regist...1222/search.php

I really hope that someone can find this useful. I myself have. Good luck finding something you like and can enjoy for the whole family! :D
~*HEATHER*~
Living gluten-free, Egg, Dairy, Nut, Soy, and Corn Free since Winter/Spring 2003

Fathers be good to your daughters,
Daughters will love like you do,
Girls become lovers who turn in Mothers,
So mothers be good to your daughters too.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 gf4life

gf4life

Our family "photo" as drawn by my daughter Hannah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 08:27 PM

Hi Heather,

I've been to the Miss Roben's site before, and although they have a lot of good food choices, make sure you read every ingredient. I have found their allergen thing to not always be accurate. I choose gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, soy free and it gives me choices that are gluten, wheat and dairy free, but most of them have soy in them! So I don't trust it 100%. Another site I like is the Guten Free Pantry, since it has sections for other allergens, but again you have to check ingredients.

God bless,
Mariann :)
~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

#3 SadiesMomma

SadiesMomma

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 09:24 AM

:( wow, I didnt realize that! Good thing you said something. I'd still read the indredients before eating it though. I am phobic. Anytime I eat something new, even when it says I can I fear the worse. How could you not.

Thanks!
:D
~*HEATHER*~
Living gluten-free, Egg, Dairy, Nut, Soy, and Corn Free since Winter/Spring 2003

Fathers be good to your daughters,
Daughters will love like you do,
Girls become lovers who turn in Mothers,
So mothers be good to your daughters too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: