2 replies to this topic

#1 celiachap

celiachap

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:58 PM

There is an article about celiac, page 64, in the latest FITNESS Magazine. It is called, "Are these foods making you sick?".

There's no new information, but it's good for raising public awareness.
Diagnosed with Celiac March, 2005: Positive endoscopy, blood tests and biopsy. Gluten free since March 2005.

Retested Jan. 2006: Negative blood tests: "Results do not support a diagnosis of celiac disease. Serological markers for celiac disease were not detected."

Results for 2006 endoscope/biopsy pending.

Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong.
-Thomas Jefferson

Give me the storm and stress of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will but first let me eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge.
- Robert Green Ingersoll

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Guest_Eloisa_*

Guest_Eloisa_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2005 - 08:00 PM

I saw this too. I've also noticed I'm seeing Celiac articles more often in lots of magazines.

#3 stef_the_kicking_cuty

stef_the_kicking_cuty

Stef and Luke

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 06:14 AM

I will look for it today. Thanks for posting this. I'm very interested. I think it was about time, that we get more attention everywhere. We came a long way. Very soon I will start to make some t-shirts. I will let you guys know. Or just mail me.
Stef

Next goals:
Results for 2011:
1x PA State Champ (I defended my title in pointfighting) and also again Grand Champion in pointfighting
August 20-27: Karate and Kickboxing World Championships in Germany (my homecountry)
gluten-free since 07/21/2004
Shermans Dale, PA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: