1 reply to this topic

#1 Nor_TX

Nor_TX

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:28 AM

A new cafe opened north of Dallas near Plano in Murphy. It is called Sunny Street cafe. They have a gluten free menu and I had breakfast there on Sunday. It was absolutely delicious and I was assured by the manager everything was totally gluten-free. I had 2 eggs, home fries and bacon and gluten-free lemon tea. It has been so long since I could go out with my husband for breakfast. This is a class organization. Restaurant was extremely clean and bright, lots of wait staff, comfortable seating and the food was delicous.

If you live north of Plano and want a great breakfast place, try it! :)
Gluten Intolerance, Colitis, IBS, Lactose and Casein Intolerance, Gastro-Paresis, GERD, Arthritis. Taking Remicade and Asacol, 2 Prilosec/day among other meds. Officially a senior citizen! New knee is doing well.. now about that other knee...

Food is in my dreams and in my nightmares!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 ohsotired

ohsotired

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:11 AM

Thanks for posting this!! I will have to go try it out one of these days!
Dx Celiac 08/22/08
Iron Deficient Anemia / Blood Clotting Disorder / Severe Vit D Deficiency / Low Cortisol / Progesterone/Testosterone Deficient

Persisting Sx: bouts of extreme fatigue, dry itchy skin, dry gritty eyes, bouts of brain fog and terrible short term memory, hair loss, hypoglycemic tendencies, low body temps, low BP, cold hands and feet

UPDATE: Began BHRT 9/22/10 and it made a world of difference, for about 2 weeks. Hair loss stopped almost completely, energy levels way up and felt 19 again! Going back for a booster this week....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: