arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

The Light Horse: Menu Lists gluten-free Items N Beer!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brendygirl

brendygirl

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:45 AM

I was stunned to find a small 'g" signifying the gluten-free items on their menu. The dinner menu show it online, too. We went for Monday night football and then for lunch the next day!
They have a bar upstairs with tvs, and there are gooey appetizers and beer and Harpoon cider you can have like regular ppl!

There are soups, appetizers like bacon wrapped dates and cheesy potato chips and an amazing bacon dip (like a take on nachos), salads w homemade dressing, and a few basic entrees.

I was in heaven.

Gluten Free since November 2005

"If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.." ---Ed Polish

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Advanced Community Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,653 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

Wow! Looks great! I lived there about 20 years ago. Trying to picture what used to be in that space.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

LTES

Someone told me I was delusional.  I almost fell off my unicorn.

fantasy-unicorn-15.gif

#3 Rissmeek

Rissmeek

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:00 PM

I was stunned to find a small 'g" signifying the gluten-free items on their menu. The dinner menu show it online, too. We went for Monday night football and then for lunch the next day!
They have a bar upstairs with tvs, and there are gooey appetizers and beer and Harpoon cider you can have like regular ppl!

There are soups, appetizers like bacon wrapped dates and cheesy potato chips and an amazing bacon dip (like a take on nachos), salads w homemade dressing, and a few basic entrees.

I was in heaven.

I wonder if a few of the other items could become gluten-free by just asking for something to be held like the burgers (no bun) or some of the salads (no croutons). I'm impressed with the menu anyway. Wish we had something like that here.
Mel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: