Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Cndn Needs gluten-free In Miami & The Keys

3 posts in this topic

Hi All:

I'm hoping to get some help from some Miami and/or Islamorada gluten-free residents because I"m heading your way this December.

I am a Canadian (from Toronto) and I"m going to the Florida Keys this December for a vacation (sighs in relief at the prospect of being without her blackberry for an entire week).

I am landing in Miami and will drive to the island resort (where i have a full kitchen). I have discovered a Whole Foods in Coral Gables, which I"ll basically drive by on my way to Islamorada (so it's the perfect place to stop and stock up on some gluten-free grocery goodies).

I also found an Outback Steakhouse in Islamorada.

Do any of the locals have some insight or suggestions for me? I hate fish (lol)

Thanks

KDawg

Ads by Google:

Hi there! I don't know about any restaurants in the keys area but wanted to let you know that there's another Whole Foods Market about 15-20 mins from the one in Coral Gables heading south to the keys and it's not out of your way since it's right on US1. Have a nice trip. Here's the address:

11701 S. Dixie Hwy(US1)

Pinecrest, Florida 33156

Phone: 305.971.0900

Oh thank you so much!!! I just google mapped this and you are right -- it is en-route. I appreciate it.

KDawg

Hi there! I don't know about any restaurants in the keys area but wanted to let you know that there's another Whole Foods Market about 15-20 mins from the one in Coral Gables heading south to the keys and it's not out of your way since it's right on US1. Have a nice trip. Here's the address:

11701 S. Dixie Hwy(US1)

Pinecrest, Florida 33156

Phone: 305.971.0900