• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,122 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

https://sphotos-a.xx...999901580_n.jpg

The kids aren't too sure about them, ha

But it matches her outfit!

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#5762 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

https://sphotos-a.xx...999901580_n.jpg

The kids aren't too sure about them, ha

She looks highly suspicious. :lol:

Tonight I am cooking a boneless turkey roast. I love easy dinners. Pan. Oven. Two hours. I can worry about veggies at the end or something.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

#5763 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

I am loving the pink carrots!!!!!!

I used to wear pink a lot, but I am so out cuted by my 3 year old, I can't carry it anymore :)
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

#5764 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

She is adorable and now I want the carrots even more -- grandbaby girl LOVEs pink -- much to the chagrin of both myself and her Mom -- we are sporty chicks -- yep sounds better than TomBoy ;)

Although I must say I have  been enjoying all the fushia clothes I've added to the wardrobe to wear while in her presence....must find some pink carrots....and some seeds too!!!!

Adipose Tissue :wub:

I've seen Irish and L2T use that term but it finally sunk in -- off to cycle a bit of mine off :)

Oh Dinner is Breakfast -- found some nice looking fresh breakfast sausage so waffles and eggs with those for the men...encore chicken and parsnips for me -- lol parsnips are not the color I am looking for in my carrot shaped vegie today :ph34r:

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

#5765 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

Hey now, i love the color blue, so most of my stuff is that color.

Have you guys tried udi's pizza crusts? Are they any good?  I'm thinking about picking a package up and was wondering about it. I'd probably just put some cheese, olive oil, salt & pepper, and something else on it (no idea what).

#5766 Adalaide

Adalaide

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

I'm not really sure when it happened. I grew up obsessed with purple. Not just a little but enough that I had tantrums when we redid my bedroom when I was 6 and got a purple carpet. Then... somehow I migrated to pink. Maybe it is in part because I look terrible wearing purple. But, more than half of my shirts are pink. Even my sneakers are pink! If my husband is out shopping with me (and he usually is because I'm evil) he'll usually ask me if I want shirts in another color. I managed a blue and pink one last time instead of two different shades of pink. :lol:

I would totally eat pink food. Especially pink vegetables.

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

#5767 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

I'm not really sure when it happened. I grew up obsessed with purple. Not just a little but enough that I had tantrums when we redid my bedroom when I was 6 and got a purple carpet. Then... somehow I migrated to pink. Maybe it is in part because I look terrible wearing purple. But, more than half of my shirts are pink. Even my sneakers are pink! If my husband is out shopping with me (and he usually is because I'm evil) he'll usually ask me if I want shirts in another color. I managed a blue and pink one last time instead of two different shades of pink. :lol:

I would totally eat pink food. Especially pink vegetables.

I wear hot pink regular now with jeans or royal blue -- the little bit's brother loves royal blue  -- my favorite color is green -- lucky for me it's my birthstone so i get to wear it around my neck with anything :)

-Lisa

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

#5768 Adalaide

Adalaide

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

I got boned on my birthstone. Garnet? Seriously? It is the color of old, dried, crusted blood. Ewwwww! My oldest daughter lucked out, December and her favorite color is blue.

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

#5769 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

I got boned on my birthstone. Garnet? Seriously? It is the color of old, dried, crusted blood. Ewwwww! My oldest daughter lucked out, December and her favorite color is blue.

SIL is garnet too and she feels ripped off!

My kids are two diamonds and one citrine -- makes an awesome mothers ring...I've got two clear cz eternity bands with a citrine cz band sandwiched in there -- hubs is under instruction to get me a real set - one of these days -- for now this set sparkles at me nicely.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#5770 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

Mine is apperently alexandrite (june).... a yellow/green stone....

#5771 Adalaide

Adalaide

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

I get to pick and choose for a ring, December and June. :D I either want a black pearl and turquoise or alexandrite and zircon. While I absolutely love the tanzanite, it would look terrible next to June's stones. Of course, I have to stop being poor too. A girl can dream.

For now I better shuffle off to the kitchen or the only dinner we're going to have are dreams instead of actual dinner!

ETA: pearls Shadow... pearls!!!

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

#5772 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,122 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

Its sleeting and snowing here! Forutnately, the lacrosse game has been cancelled.

So... tortilla soup for dinner - I add chicken, corn & black beans to maek it more of a meal.

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#5773 Adalaide

Adalaide

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

SNEET!!! Sounds like fun times.

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

#5774 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

True true

I see my udi's question was skipped over :lol:

#5775 Adalaide

Adalaide

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

I wasn't skipping it, I simply have never tried them. I once had a Glutino brand frozen pizza. I do not recommend them, mostly because the crust sucked. The only other ready pizza crust I have ever had I order online from Venice bakery. Those I can not recommend enough! I am beyond excited for their new products to release.

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: