Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Candy Cane Flavored Hershey Kisses

7 posts in this topic

are these gluten-free? i can't seem to find any info on their website.

they are the holiday kisses - white chocolate with candy cane pieces inside of them.

Ads by Google:

If the ingredients don't list wheat, barley or malt, the odds are EXTREMELY high that it's gluten-free.

richard

Sure hope soo. I've eatten half a bag this last week without problem, and I'm really sensitive to gluten but haven't had any problems so far.

I have had glutening symptoms for the past week....and the only thing I can point to at this point are those dang delicious candy cane kisses i have been eating for the last week or so! they do have "tocopherols" in them.....and sometimes those are gluten based!

These kisses do not have gluten ingrediants in them. I'm not sure your glutening was coming from these!

It is a huge relief to see that others have had bad reactions to these kisses. I have been eating them for past 5 days and have had such pain. I didn't make the connection till last night. What tremendous pain I was having. Let us know if someone discovers what the issue is with these delicious yet deadly kisses. I ate the candy cane ones just to be more specific.

I react to mint -- anything mint.....I know mint is supposed to be a tummy smoother but it kills me.. belly ache, headache..Tocophenols to my knowledge does not have anything to do with wheat...

Some people have trouble with Hersey products no matter which ones.. I do not have troubles with Hersey just anything mint....

You can call Hersey to speak to a live person on Monday...