This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Smart Ones

Ceciwright

Ceciwright Rookie

I have seen various posts listing Smart Ones frozen meals which are gluten free.

Open Original Shared Link

However, the grocery stores in my area (Austin, Texas) don't seem to carry many of them. I have only found the Broccoli and Cheddar Potatoes and the Santa Fe Rice and Beans. I am really hoping for one of the meals, especially since Lean Cuisine won't say any of their entrees are gluten free. Has anyone in the Austin area had better luck?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

BethJ Rookie

I found one gluten-free variety of Smart Ones one time but it wasn't worth the effort in hunting it down. I've had good luck with the Glazed Chicken Lean Cuisine. The ingredients don't list any questionable items and I haven't reacted to them. To be honest, I don't eat them every often, just as an occasional quick dinner when I'm in a hurry.

GlutenGladi8or Apprentice

I am not naming names, but make sure that you read the ingredients in many of the national frozen dinners. Some are loaded with fillers and preservatives.

Look for the "Natural & Organic" sign in the freezer and you'll see that they are loaded with CLEAN gluten-free items that are sure to please.

Archived