This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Crest

DOCKLEARFAN

DOCKLEARFAN Apprentice

I FIGURED I WOULD GIVE A UPDATE ON CREST PRODUCTS SINCE I JUST EMAILED THEM YESTERDAY.

ALL CREST PRODUCTS ARE GLUTEN FREE, HERE IS THERE RESPONSE

I'd be more than happy to share this information regarding our Crest

Toothpaste and Whitestrips. I'd like to assure you there is no Gluten in

Crest Whitestrips nor any of our current versions of Crest Toothpaste.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Carriefaith Enthusiast

Thanks for the information :)

celiac3270 Collaborator

Terrific. Good to know that the whole line is gluten-free. Thank you! :)

DOCKLEARFAN Apprentice

Glad I could contribute!

I love this forum!

celiac3270 Collaborator

I know. Isn't it great? :lol: I'm not sure if I've ever said this before, but when I came here, my initial intention was to come, find out about celiac, then run, lol. For about four months I just read, then I would see an answer and would go, "I know that," and I would respond...I figured, why not give the person a quick answer. That developed and now I'm addicted. Then I wanted even more, lol, so I now post here religiously, regularly read Delphi, get the St. Johns Listserv, and belong to 4 Yahoo celiac groups. That gives me...7 groups. Wow...I'm pathetic. It does feel good to contribute :)

KaitiUSA Enthusiast
I know. Isn't it great? :lol: I'm not sure if I've ever said this before, but when I came here, my initial intention was to come, find out about celiac, then run, lol. For about four months I just read, then I would see an answer and would go, "I know that," and I would respond...I figured, why not give the person a quick answer.

That's what I did for a while at first too. I just got on here for information but then I realized the information I knew could help other people on here so I figured I would post more and then I got addicted. :lol: I belong to about 4 groups I think but I only really participate here, only sometimes on the other ones...thats all I have time for otherwise I would do more :lol:

Docklearfan-thanks for the post of this info. I knew the Crest toothpastes were but I was not sure about their whitening products

DOCKLEARFAN Apprentice

I really have a great respect for alot of the people on this board. I know celiac3270 sent me his 2005 list of gluten foods and Kaiti has been soooooo nice with virtually every post I posted.

I know how devestating this disease can be!! and for people to donate their time to helping others in this forum is AWESOME!

(Personally, I have been wanting to ask for some help about something but I'm lacking the courage, maybe soon I will.)

thanks to everyone!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

docklearfan-Thanks for your kind words :D We talk about everything on here...no question is stupid and if we can help we will :D So ask anytime

celiac3270 Collaborator
(Personally, I have been wanting to ask for some help about something but I'm lacking the courage, maybe soon I will.)

Believe, me, I think I've seen everything--I've seen posts discussing everything from graphic descriptions of bowel movements (everywhere) to gluten in the stickers on fruit (here) to gluten-free condoms (Delphi).... anything you can think of has probably been asked before :lol:

Carriefaith Enthusiast

Like celiac3270 said, we have seen tons of questions and none of them are silly if your health is at risk. I've asked tons of questions on here and there is almost always someone that can help. The people on this board are very helpful, I am sure you will recieve an anwser to your question.

Guest imsohungry
Believe, me, I think I've seen everything--I've seen posts discussing...gluten-free condoms....

celiac3270,

HA! that is a new one for me! Well, good for him/her...Safety first! ;) I would hate for the poor "joe" to get celiac-diarreah after perfectly good intercourse! :blink:

In all seriousness though, I'm sure that the person who got up the nerve to ask about that issue was not alone in wondering about that though..NO QUESTION is DUMB...we are all learning from each other! B)

DOCKLEARFAN,

When you get ready, ask your question! Kaiti, celiac3270, Richard, Carrie, Jen, and others will no doubt offer you helpful, useful information. B) I will support you, but I'm still learning myself...so I'm afraid that I'm not as full of accurate/useful information as the others.

Happy 4th all. -Julie :)

celiac3270 Collaborator

Yup...a few months ago. It was mostly about some powdery stuff.... For anyone interested, Trojan's fine, lol. I'm embarrassed to know that, but maybe I can help someone else--believe me, by the time I'm at that stage, I'll need to re-verify, lol :lol:

Guest imsohungry
...by the time I'm at that stage, I'll need to re-verify, lol :lol:

Oh celiac3270,

You're killing me! :lol:

Well, the truth is the truth... no need to be embarrassed about having that tidbit of knowledge... you may have just increased Trojan sales! :D

Take care. B)

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

Wow what an interesting thread...and this started out on toothpaste :blink:

Well at least you know whats safe

Guest imsohungry

Yeah Kaiti,

I was laughing about that earlier...well, I think the original topic was addressed...sometimes we stray a bit...I just got tickeled at the whole thought of what celiac3270 said. Sorry 'bout that. :rolleyes:;)

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

It's cool no need to apologize...I had to laugh about it too

celiac3270 Collaborator

Thank you...I was serious about that, but it's funny all the same :lol:

Ha....we go from Crest toothpaste to Trojan condoms over a fifteen post span. If anyone wants the blow-by-blow of the thread (gosh, stupid puns <_< ) it was that some guy noticed that there was some powdery stuff or something on "them." So he would...put "it" on and wash his hands...he said it's not very romantic to have to go wash your hands...someone said that he could have her put "it" on him or whatever...someone else said Trojan...I don't know how the thread developed, but I found other more pertinent posts to follow. :lol: This is probably a more serious issue for females, since---damn, I'd better stop. I'm too young to be talking about this :lol:

2old4 Rookie

oH mY gOSH! Too Funny! :P Patty

tammy Community Regular

Thanks for the tips!! I recently spoke to a customer representative at Arm & Hammer and they assured me that all of their toothpastes are gluten-free.

It is good to know that Trojan's are gluten-free but check the lubricants. I haven't checked this year but in the past some of the K-Y Lubricants were gluten-free and others weren't. The customer representative explained that sometimes they did get gluten in the ingredients and sometimes they didn't. I switched to the Rite-Aid brand because it is suppose to be gluten-free. Although, I never experienced any detectable symptoms from the K-Y.

Just a thought... Vaseline is a petroleum based product that can cause condoms to weaken and increase the risk of pregnancy and disease.

On a happy note: hugs, compliments and kindness are all gluten-free!!!

celiac3270 Collaborator

lol :lol: , one sentence turned this from a crest topic to a sex, condoms, and lubricants topic...anyone want to start a new thread on that? :lol::D

Archived