2 replies to this topic

#1 Lily127

Lily127

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

I bought a can of this soup and didn't expect to like it so much but it's very tasty. It's kind of fiber-packed and a bit on the oily side so I have a feeling it might go through me for those reasons. Wondered what experiences people have had with Amy's in general. I don't think her lines are dedicated. I don't seem to remember a reaction but I think I'm one of those who are not super sensitive. Anyway, has anyone tried this soup. I really like it. It's full of good things
L

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 plantime

plantime

My two handsome grandsons

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

My only problem with Amy's products is that they use black beans in so much of their stuff. I hate black beans!
Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

#3 Lily127

Lily127

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

Yes, I don't like black beans either! This one has White Beans. I'm learning alot about beans from eating Amy's soups actually. This soup is soooo tasty. My palate is not sophisticated at all so for me this is like really exotic with beans and zucchini AND it's not overly spicy but it just smells so good too. I wish I could eat gallons of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: