Auriana81

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:26 AM

A email I received back about a inquiry on what they have thats gluten-free

Michelle,

Currently the items on our Leeann Chin menu, that are gluten free, would be our white rice, Bourbon Chicken, Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-fry and our Red Cherry Frozen Yogurt with any of the fresh fruit toppings.

We can also prepare, upon special request, a Vegetable Stir fry made with our Hunan Sweet Chili Sauce or our Bourbon Sauce.

One more item would be to special request our Kalbi Chicken Stir Fry to be made without the Kalbi sauce but substitute either the Hunan Sweet Chili Sauce or our Bourbon Sauce.

X hope that you will find some of these options to be a good fit with XXXX gluten free diet.

XX look forward to serving you soon.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 HollyJoyJoy

HollyJoyJoy

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

I went to a Lee Ann Chin's in Minneapolis for lunch today. It was nice to be able to eat there again! (I was diagnoses with Celiac last October) They had the Grilled Bourbon Chicken and Shrimp & Veggie stir fry nicely labeled gluten free. I love the Bourbon Chicken and it used to be one of my regular items there! :)
I asked about the flavor of the yogurt - I think it was a raspberry lemonade - they were very aware of the gluten free need and checked the package and said it "may contain traces of wheat..." so I didn't get it. :( So I don't know if the yogurt changed or it was just the flavor...
Glad they are getting on board with our medically necessary needs! :)

#3 Newings

Newings

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:59 AM

I had to respond, not only am I planning a visit today to the Downtown LeeAnn Chin's in Minneapolis, I was also diagnosed in October.
Thanks for paving the way, can't wait!!

I went to a Lee Ann Chin's in Minneapolis for lunch today. It was nice to be able to eat there again! (I was diagnoses with Celiac last October) They had the Grilled Bourbon Chicken and Shrimp & Veggie stir fry nicely labeled gluten free. I love the Bourbon Chicken and it used to be one of my regular items there! :)
I asked about the flavor of the yogurt - I think it was a raspberry lemonade - they were very aware of the gluten free need and checked the package and said it "may contain traces of wheat..." so I didn't get it. :( So I don't know if the yogurt changed or it was just the flavor...
Glad they are getting on board with our medically necessary needs! :)

Diagnosed in October 2011 via diet alterations on the advice of my exasperated Dr.
After several colonoscopies, laporoscopies, stomach and too many tests to mention
Have my life back unless I manage to get Glutened

Learning everyday what I can eat and can't eat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: