Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

New Here And Confused

4 posts in this topic

:o I am new to this and don't quite find a board where I can introduce myself to everyone. I have not been "officially" diagnosed, however, I have many of the symptoms. Which would be the best board for me to start at?

Thanks

Ads by Google:

Welcome! I'm not a monitor but maybe the Pre Diagnosis section would be a good place to start since you haven't been diagnosed yet. Hope to hear from you again B)

I would start in the pre diagnosis section of this board. I think that would be most helpful to you at this point. You can find out more about symptoms, testing, and so forth.

:o I am new to this and don't quite find a board where I can introduce myself to everyone. I have not been "officially" diagnosed, however, I have many of the symptoms. Which would be the best board for me to start at?

Thanks

Well, you can really post anywhere if it's pertinent--i.e. the food and products section if you're inquiring about a certain food, doctors if you're inquiring about a GI, etc.

For testing, pre-diagnosis, symptoms, etc., as the others have said, pre-diagnosis would probably the place to introduce yourself or ask questions.