#1 Canary

Canary

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hello all!

I am actually looking to find out if many of you have had the same problem as I. I have been diagnosed with Celiac's in 2006. Since then it has been near impossible for me to gain much weight. About 2 years ago I succeeded by working out 3 times a week and consuming higher levels of Protein.
However, recently
Alisa

Since 2007

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 over50

over50

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

Hello all!

I am actually looking to find out if many of you have had the same problem as I. I have been diagnosed with Celiac's in 2006. Since then it has been near impossible for me to gain much weight. About 2 years ago I succeeded by working out 3 times a week and consuming higher levels of Protein.
However, recently

over50
What happened to the rest of your query?
Anyway, I was diagnosed 7 months ago and am wrestling with the weight issue too. I am nearly 65 and had gone down to 106 lbs until recently. I am eating a lot of protein and have managed to gain nearly 4 lbs, but it has taken since Nov to get this far...You don't say how old you are which could have a bearing on your condition. Are you still consuming much healthy protein, and what is your weight situation at the present time?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: