Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Rapid Weight Loss

2 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I am actually looking to find out if many of you have had the same problem as I. I have been diagnosed with Celiac's in 2006. Since then it has been near impossible for me to gain much weight. About 2 years ago I succeeded by working out 3 times a week and consuming higher levels of Protein.

However, recently

Ads by Google:

Hello all!

I am actually looking to find out if many of you have had the same problem as I. I have been diagnosed with Celiac's in 2006. Since then it has been near impossible for me to gain much weight. About 2 years ago I succeeded by working out 3 times a week and consuming higher levels of Protein.

However, recently

over50

What happened to the rest of your query?

Anyway, I was diagnosed 7 months ago and am wrestling with the weight issue too. I am nearly 65 and had gone down to 106 lbs until recently. I am eating a lot of protein and have managed to gain nearly 4 lbs, but it has taken since Nov to get this far...You don't say how old you are which could have a bearing on your condition. Are you still consuming much healthy protein, and what is your weight situation at the present time?