Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

New Poster To The Board

54 posts in this topic

Wow,

Thanks Carrie! We'll try out that recipe soon, can't wait :P!

Melly, I will be turning twelve on December 29th. ;)

Ads by Google:

I LOVE angel food cake! I just made one the other day for my kids and I to have at two b-day parties we went to this past weekend. It was so yummy. :D But I have a problem with Carrie's recipe. It says that it serves 16. Not at my house. My kids know better than to leave much left the day I make it, or I might eat it all before the next morning! It only lasted two days this time because we needed it for the party the next day. We had it with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, like a strawberry shortcake. Yum.

I actually got he eay way though and make it from a Kinnikinnick mix. Just whip the egg white and fold in the mix and bake in the tube pan. I think I will have to try making it from scratch. It isn't like it would be all that much harder. I have all the ingredients.

God bless,

Mariann

ok im unsungangel@netscape.net

I tried that and it came back with one of those "mailer-daemon" messages that it didn't go through. Did you get it? Sometimes I get that error message even when it goes through, but I want to make sure.

EDIT: Oh, and I copied and pasted it from this message, so I know I didn't mistype it or something.

Edited by Coulter

celiac3270 try this UnsungAngeL92@net sape.net if that dosent work try MellyQ92@netsape.net if that doesent work tell me

I think the MellyQ92@netscape.com worked...no error message.

i never got a message

i never got a message

I know...3 hours later I got the same message--it says there's some error with the netscape server or something.

whats with the new style

The board was updated yesterday and this is the new style :D

it's leetsauce

what?

lol, I was wondering the same thing--but leetsauce it is :lol:

Boy, do I feel old........ <_<

Karen

Boy, do I feel old........ <_<

Karen

Karen, don't feel old :unsure: ...I'm younger than glix and I didn't know what it was, either :D

dont worry about it..it's a video game term haha

hey i was wondering how do you change the size and color because as you can see by my signature i have no clue

Sure...

First, get rid of the stuff you have at the end in brackets...make it so it just has the writing you're going to want. Highlight the writing that you'll want in a certain color, then go to color and pick one. Do the same thing for size, font, etc.

OR: go to the beginning and choose your color, size, etc. Then hit close all tags when all the writing you want is below it.

Sure...

First, get rid of the stuff you have at the end in brackets...make it so it just has the writing you're going to want.  Highlight the writing that you'll want in a certain color, then go to color and pick one.  Do the same thing for size, font, etc.

OR: go to the beginning and choose your color, size, etc.  Then hit close all tags when all the writing you want is below it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the tip

Sure...

looks great :D

Sure...

looks great :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks how do you like my new picture

hi i just got back from the doctor they said that I cant have milk or ice cream untill im fully healed (which takes months) it so hard to get used to it more the milk than the icecream any tips would be apreciated

Yes--that's because the part of your villi that breaks down the lactose is the tip. And that's the last part that grows back. Sorry, not many tips...

Yes--that's because the part of your villi that breaks down the lactose is the tip.  And that's the last part that grows back.  Sorry, not many tips...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks that makes sense but i still would like some tips so if you think of any please let me know :)