This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Boy Or Girl

melly

melly Rookie

hey i was just woundering if youre a boy or a girl im a girl just so you know

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
celiac3270 Collaborator

I'm male... ;) (one of the few)

rmmadden Contributor

Another of the few males here.

B) Cleveland Bob

melly Rookie
I'm male... ;) (one of the few)

one of the few ?

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

He meant one of the few on this board. This board mainly is female. There are a few guys on here though

celiac3270 Collaborator

I can't name more than maybe twenty males that post here...

As Kaiti said, it's a mostly female board. ;)

psawyer Proficient

Neither! OK, I'm male, but at 51 I hardly qualify as a boy.

As others have noted, the vast majority of the regulars here are female. Others who have a Y chromosome that I can think of include celiac3270, lovegrov (Richard), kvogt (he has not posted his name, but I know him), VydorScope (Vincent), admin (Scott), ianm.

I'm sure there are some other guys here that I have missed.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

celiac3270 Collaborator

Ummm....bellytimber (former username was gapspan) -- Michael.

Carriefaith Enthusiast
I'm sure there are some other guys here that I have missed.
glix?? is male I believe and largerman
celiac3270 Collaborator

Yes--lol--oh and there was this guy here maybe eight months ago--I don't know how many of you remember him, travelthomas...oh, and wanderinghermit, red345, steve-o, and mmm..gluten

Gosh, it's starting to sound like there are more males--I'll have to make a list of some females (to anyone left out--not trying to insult you, just going down the list in order of total posts...also, to be politically correct, I'm not using any real names--just the usernames, so I can be uniform--and sorry if I missed a few since I'm going back and forth between the list and this post):

Kaitiusa, tarnalberry, gf4life, carriefaith, plantime, angel_jd1, mysuicidalturtle, jhmom, canadian karen, cdford, flagbabyds, nini, jenvan, darlindeb25, stef_the_kicking_cuty, gfinnebraska, jknnej, skbird, debmidge, sally, bean, viola, seeking_wholeness, burdee, ~wavewetsand~, mela14, gillian502, mommida, freyausa, gef, kejohe, pixiegirl, boojca, mytummyhurts, kvogt, tammy, terri, donna F, leidenschaft, imsohungry, barbara3675, jaimek, judy05, kalo, hapi2bgf, connie r-e, ryebaby0, kim, judy04, lisab, berneses, ajlauer, frenchiemama, lilliexx, lotusgem, merika, dana_g, deby, gfdoc, ibsteenwyk, lily, strack2004, brcoats, minibabe, lauradawn, ruth, bambam, eloisa, libbyk, kactuskandee, maggie1956, connole1056, niteyx13, sadiesmomma, lesliean, stargirl, kasey'smom, lindam, kayjay, nitab, wildones, granny, luvs2eat, bklyn, gabrielle, sdore, mom22, taneil, mat4mel, nadtorious, sharonf, karina, faithinsciencetoo, racheleona, lisa922, mrsfish94, shimma, anerissara, whitelacegal, sharonc, terri-anne, pegster, talsop, debbie_doodles, sofiemimom, julie5914, traci, cmom, preoptmegs, michneva, rattaway, momof2, bigapplekathleen, aaascr, amyandsebastian, lyndszai, peaches503, kathyb, nikki-uk, matilds, skarlet13, lisap, kaylee, beelzebubble, num1habsfan, jendenise, egardner, sabrinaluvsgluten, anniej55, brdbntl, roo, pturse, westiepaws, taweavmo3, happycat, lucy, mballerina, 3boyzmom, carolynm, bette, veggf, ashlee'smom, midnightjewel40, joemoe003, sunflower, khyricat, melanie, lisabarella, key, susan123, cmweaver, antmimi, laura, anglepoise, calico_jo, eternity, uclangel422, jo ann, karencm, michelle c, mom, msserena, momof3, amandasmommy, erica, jen-schall, byuiemily, glen4cindy, happy dog suz, sweetie101282, junevarn, jcgirl, turtle, lynnr, nukapai, darby, uidancer, coolcat1, heathermelissa, sibewill, sfortney, judi42mil, trying4faith, ally2005, tasha2004, sashabetty, floridajean, cdobbs, kathyhay, ashlee's_mom, dmbaird1230, kellyr, kerrie124, testinme, azedazobollis, hjkmatthews, mya, mom of 5 celiac, pamelad, dianne, megzmc3611, kirst4588, nthei, marycubs, hillary henry@yahoo.com, ponita, midnightlullaby, kyss, klterry, deb, missyflanders, ms_sillyyak_screwed,

dawnI, chelly1, docklearfan, printmaker81, mannabbe, wish, dreamhouses, meenucat, nickra, 2old4, scaredparent, sheely, snoopylian, blueshift, 2new2celiacs, xoheatherxo, doct.giggles, lisa ann, gzimmiz, laurie@xtreme, jenni, lauriel234, tonileet, happycat22, lisas, kerrera, emmeeann, suec, lmcafee2, anewsprue, mopsie, murda, mcalister14, bonnieo, liljules5, aljf, jmj0803, alexa11219, nin, killarney, ohnoes!, the2ofus, guppymom, teachk71, flboysmom, turtle99, gfmelissa, mcle8232, spruette, casnco, curiousifcd, lucycampbell55, yllehs91, newbie, mydnyt, queenserenity........

I got tired of typing this out. Highlight this list of people, open Microsoft Word. Paste this once. Then paste it 14 more times. At the rate I was listing them, that will give you about the number of females...

I can't believe I did this :lol:

-celiac3270

EDIT: I caught one gender error--probably made a few more somewhere <_<

celiac3270 Collaborator

By the way, it comes out to 11 pages and well over 4,000 people...I should add that I left out a couple people here and there because I couldn't dechipher their gender from the name and didn't know them.

gf4life Enthusiast

I am female.

My son is another male on this site. His name is Ben and he goes by the user name Teku.

melly Rookie

its starting to soud like this is more of a male board

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

It's mainly female...but I think there are more males then we may have thought. Females have them outnumbered on here though. I wish there was more on here though

Teku Apprentice

Yep, I'm definitely male. :P

celiac3270 Collaborator

Well, I think we can say that there are at most about 100 males on the board. There are nearly 5000 members (see main page). That means that there are about 4900 females--now, many don't post, so let's say that there are 2000 active female members and 100 active males...

So there are 50 females to every one male, but maybe 20 females to every male if you cut out those who "lurk."

Kaiti--you wish there were more... you mean males? Or females? lol :lol:

Yep, I'm definitely male.

lol, I'm somewhat male :lol: --just kidding.

KaitiUSA Enthusiast
Kaiti--you wish there were more... you mean males? Or females? lol :lol:

celiac3270-

Definitely Males :lol:

Guest gliX

I'm male, and sexy.

celiac3270 Collaborator
I'm male, and sexy.

Hah! :lol:

Carriefaith Enthusiast

lol :lol:

Guest gliX
<_<
celiac3270 Collaborator

lol

Rikki Tikki Explorer

I am a woman. Thought you might of forgotten me celiac3270, bu then I looked again and there I was!

Guest gliX

haha celiac3270 i'm just playing..

:D

jazzyjess Newbie

im a female!!! :)

Archived