Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Pain In Lower Abdomen That Will Not Go Away! Almost Like A Feeling Of Pressure Or Fullness?

• Please log in to reply

3 replies to this topic

#1 chloe1990

chloe1990

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

Hi Everyone!

Have not posted for a while as i forgot my password :(
But last time i was here some of you provided me with some fantastic information.
Im still pre diagnosis after many problems with my doctor, however in the end he agreed to test me and i should have results soon!
However recently ive been getting a pain in my lower left abdomen, low down sort of between my belly button and hip bone.
Its not incredibly painful but more annoying as its so persistent, i cant even explain it that well except to say it feels like their is a lot of pressure or im very full up.
Its worse when i stand and walk and worse after ive eaten. The only thing i can liken it to is period pain, except its not period pain.

any ideas??
Id really appreciate your help

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Canuck86

Canuck86

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

I get the same thing in the exact spot and I have no idea what's causing it. It doesn't hurt and the only way I can desribe it is as a pressure feeling. I don't have it all the time but enough that it can be annoying. I'm with you, I'm wondering why this is happening and if there's a way to stop it from happening.

#3 chloe1990

chloe1990

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:16 PM

I'm so glad I'm not alone!
I'm really wondering what it is.
Everyone kept saying it was trapped wind but after a month of feeling it on and off I'm pretty certain it can't be wind.
I know stomach pains are a symptom of celiac disease but I wouldn't really describe this as stomach pain, it's not in the right place.
It is also sometimes comes with a noisy gurgling tummy. And more recently a feeling if liquid sloshing in my tummy. Again I don't really know how to explain this feeling except feeling like a hot water bottle lol with liquid sloshing in my stomach when I move.

#4 captaincrab55

captaincrab55

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:13 PM

Check out Spastic Colon... I take HYOMAX-SL 0.125MG(RX Med) to relax the spasam...
I'm a New Man Without GLUTEN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: